I featured Abby this week. Check out her blog at abbydabby09.blogspot.com! Here are some questions that I asked her:
1. What is your favorite color? lime green and orange
2. What is your favorite movie? Probably Hotel-4-Dogs
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? I like Cotton Candy, Skittles, and 3 Muskateers, but I can't pick my favorite
4. What is your favorite salty treat? Salty and buttery popcorn
5. Who is your favorite performer? The Jonas Brothers all the way!
6. How many siblings do you have? I have 2, a sister and a brother
7. Are you a righty or a lefty? Righty
8. How long have you been bloging? I have been blogging for about 6 or 7 months
9. Who got you started blogging? Well I was at Charlsie's house and she was taking pics and she was like these are so going on my blog, and I asked what's a blog. So that night I created a blog. So Charlsie did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks so much! And I can design ur blog if u want me too! I can give u a header, button, and signature!
ReplyDelete